Looking for a simpler way to get things done? Meet Elvanto, our new church management solution.
An easy way to keep track of church tasks, people, and schedules. Church management software started as a member database, and now includes tools for volunteer management, event planning, donation tracking, and child check-ins.
Two reasons: it’s what we need, and it’s what we can afford. Oh yeah, and Elvanto is one of the most intuitive systems out there. Score.
What does it do?
No matter your role, there’s something for you.
- For group leaders: check out your volunteer management tool
- For event planners: use your event management tool to organize camping retreats or baby showers
- For volunteers: see your schedule and let your leader know when you’re away
- For everyone: register for events, connect with people, and more
How do I get started?
Here’s the fun stuff—and it only takes a minute to get set up.
- You’ll get an email with your username and a link to create a password.
- Tap that link and create your password to log in.
- Follow the instructions on the main page to set up your profile.
- You can also connect your Facebook or Google+ accounts and log in that way. One less account to remember, hurrah!
After you’re set up, you’ll get gentle schedule reminders, so you can keep track of all the ways you’re serving God and loving people. Thank you, faithful one.
Do I need to install anything?
Nope. No downloads required—just a computer or mobile device connected to the Internet. If you want, you can install the mobile app to see your schedule or submit vacation time. For most tasks, you’ll want to use the browser app.
Why is this crazy exciting?
Sure, it’s software. But by helping us do the small things, we can focus on the great things Central Church is called to. Watch out, world. We’re on the move.