It’s time for our annual camping retreat at Hidden Acres, New Hamburg. No Sunday service at the Adult Rec Centre this weekend.
Interested in coming but haven’t registered? Email us and we’ll take care of the rest.
Friday, August 5
- 6:30 pm: Arrival and check-in
- 7 pm: Session 1 in the Woodhouse
Saturday, August 6
- 6 am: Kitchen and dining room open
- 9:30 am—12 pm: Sessions 2 & 3 in the Woodhouse (with a snack intermission)
- 9:30 am—12:30 pm: Kids’ program and activities
- 12:30 pm: Lunch
- 1:30 pm—5:30 pm: Free time
- 5:30 pm: Potluck dinner
- 7 pm: Session 4 in the Woodhouse and kids’ movie night downstairs
Sunday, August 7
- 6 am: Kitchen facilities and dining room are available to everyone for breakfast use.
- 10 am: Church service in the Woodhouse!
- 11:30 am: Baptisms
- 12 pm: Lunch
- 1 pm: Pack up and head home
We’ll share five meals together. To make life easier, we’ll take care of Saturday and Sunday lunch, along with the main course (read: meat) for Saturday dinner. We’ll also keep you fed and watered with snacks and drinks over the weekend.
- Saturday breakfast: BYOB (bring your own breakfast). The kitchen is open at 6 am.
- Saturday lunch: Sausage on a bun, with corn on the cob. Gluten-free options available.
- Saturday dinner: Potluck. We’ll serve hamburgers with all the condiments. You’ll bring a side, salad, or dessert to share.
- Sunday breakfast: BYOB. The kitchen is open at 6 am.
- Sunday lunch: Pizza and Caesar salad. gluten/dairy-free options available.
For folks with extra dietary restrictions, we’ll offer alternative meal elements.
Feel free to bring any extra food for the weekend!
Head west on Highway 7/8 toward Stratford for 22 km. Turn right on Road 104 and left on Line 37. The camp will be on your left.
See the map: 1921 Line 37 New Hamburg (or Perth East), ON